Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Executive / Management
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
erin_insf San Francisco, California more old-fashioned
classic_Q San Francisco, California more old-fashioned
i_am_amyboo San Francisco, California more adventurous
iSmile_ San Francisco, California more adventurous
Silverett San Francisco, California less organized
radioSF San Francisco, California less desiring of sex
Panda-c San Francisco, California more adventurous
HappieCurls San Francisco, California more adventurous
Intellectually: That I do have a brain and enjoy using it
Movies: I like smart movies with quick moving humor. I like an interesting plot with some twists and love some action.
Shows: I don't own a TV but usually catch Glee and Modern Family on Hulu. I was absolutely obsessed with Newsroom this past summer. (Due to living out of the US for a couple years I lost touch with local television a bit - I would be open to a new series or two!)
Music: I'll put on Pandora and listen to almost anything.
FOOD: All of it. I think food is one of the best things about life. I love trying new restaurants and am looking forward to starting to cook more now that I'm settled.
1) Incredible friends
2) Running shoes
3) Google Maps on my iPhone
5) Up-to-date passport
- I still own the blanket I've had since I was born
- I wear contacts so they come out at night and the glasses come on
- There is some vulnerability behind my confidence
- Straight guys only
- Ages 27–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners