UPDATE: I decided this will do. If you're interested, let's discuss.
- grew up playing sports and I like to stay in shape
- music is a big thing for me, everything from Armstrong and Ella to Sinatra, Allmans, Stones, and Zep, Beatles, Little Stevie to Stevie Ray, James Brown (The Godfather), The Cult, the Cars, Sex Pistols, Black Crowes, Blues Traveler, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Radiohead, Run DMC, Tribe Called Quest, JayZ, Phoenix, The Strokes, Decemberists, Death Cab for Cutie, Blind Pilot, Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, and a little Beethoven and Bach sometimes too. Someone just turned me on to Zack Brown Band and I'm kinda diggin it (that one tune is very catchy).
- All the normal stuff... Family, friends, food, yadayadayada...
- play a little guitar and can carry a tune (it's a genetic thing); recently bought a ukulele and am loving it
- I don't really have a type, just know it when I feel it, but I'm attracted to sporty, intelligent, classically graceful women with beautiful eyes and a great smile (yup, I know, who isn't?), and a hint of awkward can be captivating too