Find better matches with our advanced
30 • San Diego, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 16, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Books: I love Victorian Literature, Dickens, Bronte, Austen I have all their collected works. Modern classics, Clockwork Orange, House of Spirits, Brave New World and 1984 both. I have a weakness for fluffy stuff as well; Grisham novels and Sci-Fi stuff when I need to take my mind away. If I am interested in something or someone I like biographies and was one of those kids that actually liked reading their text books (I'm a bit of a nerd).
Movies: A little of everything really. I like Foreign films as long as there are subtitles, I don't speak any other language that well. Classics, I mean 30's-50's older the better, I grew up with old movie nights with my mom. I like musicals, especially if I know the lyrics! You just might catch me singing along if I've seen it before. I really love movies that make you think, Brazil, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, classic Hitchcock or inspired. I do like action and comedy but my favorite genre is drama. I will see any movie at least once as long as it isn't a horror/gore flick. If there is a psychological component I will still watch it, be prepared for fright though.
Music: I love almost everything. I can listen to single instrument classics, to Country, to Rock ( in all its forms), to modern and indie, to things that aren't even in English. If it's got a good rhythm and I can feel the music I will love it.
Making food: I love to bake even if I don't really eat sweet things myself. Dessert, pizza from scratch, breads, any thing in the oven. I have also gotten very good at making Chicken on a stove top, complete with all the 'fixins.'
Eating Food: I love sushi and Mexican, both traditional and the quick taco shop kind. I grew up on traditional Southern and Midwest American so that always feels like home. I like experimenting and trying new things. The only thing I really don't like are mushrooms and olives, anything else gets at least a bite, except shellfish, I'm allergic to it.
2) Music, whether its me singing (kind of badly) or just listening to the neighbors trying to play some octaves its all soothing/pumping/exciting in its own way
3) Good friends
4) A creative outlet, no matter how bad I really am at it. Everyone needs an outlet of some kind.
5) Cooking. I LOVE to bake and really do like to experiment a little in the kitchen. I do a really good pan seared chicken breast.
6) A purpose. Be it to my day, job, or life I believe we all need a purpose/focus or we are just adrift. This does NOT mean i don't know how to have fun though, it's more long term ^_^
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.