Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • F • San Diego, CA
- Last Online
- Aug 11
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Books: I love Victorian Literature, Dickens, Bronte, Austen I have all their collected works. Modern classics, Clockwork Orange, House of Spirits, Brave New World and 1984 both. I have a weakness for fluffy stuff as well; Grisham novels and Sci-Fi stuff when I need to take my mind away. If I am interested in something or someone I like biographies and was one of those kids that actually liked reading their text books (I'm a bit of a nerd).
Movies: A little of everything really. I like Foreign films as long as there are subtitles, I don't speak any other language that well. Classics, I mean 30's-50's older the better, I grew up with old movie nights with my mom. I like musicals, especially if I know the lyrics! You just might catch me singing along if I've seen it before. I really love movies that make you think, Brazil, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, classic Hitchcock or inspired. I do like action and comedy but my favorite genre is drama. I will see any movie at least once as long as it isn't a horror/gore flick. If there is a psychological component I will still watch it, be prepared for fright though.
Music: I love almost everything. I can listen to single instrument classics, to Country, to Rock ( in all its forms), to modern and indie, to things that aren't even in English. If it's got a good rhythm and I can feel the music I will love it.
Making food: I love to bake even if I don't really eat sweet things myself. Dessert, pizza from scratch, breads, any thing in the oven. I have also gotten very good at making Chicken on a stove top, complete with all the 'fixins.'
Eating Food: I love sushi and Mexican, both traditional and the quick taco shop kind. I grew up on traditional Southern and Midwest American so that always feels like home. I like experimenting and trying new things. The only thing I really don't like are mushrooms and olives, anything else gets at least a bite, except shellfish, I'm allergic to it.
2) Music, whether its me singing (kind of badly) or just listening to the neighbors trying to play some octaves its all soothing/pumping/exciting in its own way
3) Good friends
4) A creative outlet, no matter how bad I really am at it. Everyone needs an outlet of some kind.
5) Cooking. I LOVE to bake and really do like to experiment a little in the kitchen. I do a really good pan seared chicken breast.
6) A purpose. Be it to my day, job, or life I believe we all need a purpose/focus or we are just adrift. This does NOT mean i don't know how to have fun though, it's more long term ^_^
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.