Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Belgrade, Serbia • Woman
I’m looking for
- Men who like women
- Ages 35–48
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jun 11, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegan
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
P.S. VEGAN - the Only way to a CRUELTY-FREE life, as well as the Only way to a GOOD HEALTH up to a very old age!
No animal would ever suffer - No human would ever get any disease!
---> Here are things you all should know: your meat, your eggs, your dairy, your toiletries etc, your animals*... pay a close attention to what you eat, what you dress, what cosmetic you use for your skin... here it goes:
TAKE ACTION TO HELP CALVES: http://www.mercyforanimals.org/veal/take-action.aspx
McDonald CRUELTY: http://www.mcdonaldscruelty.com/
A story of hope emerges as footage recorded inside battery cage and other facilities is balanced with personal accounts of the individuals working to protect the often-forgotten victims of the egg industry. http://www.fowlplaymovie.com/
Compassion Over Killing exposes cruelty to farmed animals and promotes vegetarian eating as a way to build a kinder world. http://www.cok.net/
Why is drinking milk and eating eggs considered cruel? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100508165553AAkO5qI
FOIE GRAS: http://www.veganpeace.com/animal_cruelty/foiegras.htm
What’s Wrong With Cage-Free Eggs? http://animalrights.about.com/od/animalsusedforfood/a/CageFreeEggs.htm
The Egg Industry
Chickens and turkeys: bred for pain
The rotten Egg industry
Babe's true story
Truth or dairy
The beef on beef
- Israeli slaughter:
Why Factory Farming Is 100% Haraam(Unacceptable)
The Most High says, “If you obey most of those who are on earth, they will mislead you from the path of God” (6:116).
a) Veganism and Islam
b) The Historical Question of Sacrifice
A Muslim’s Reason For Going Vegan
Halal Undercover: The Broken Rules
Muslim Eats Non-Halal Meat Under False Advertising
Be Muslim. Be Vegan. Be Proud.
Fish pain: http://fishpain.com/
Fish: sealife to seafood
Video shows chicks ground up alive at egg plant:
The Horrific Truth Behind Egg Industry
The Horrific Truth Behind Meat Industry
The Horrific Truth Behind Dairy Industry
The Horrific Truth Behind Foie Gras
♥ The power of One
Fortunately, each one of us has the power to help end this suffering by simply choosing to eat vegetarian.
*** Compassionate consumers can end their direct financial support of farmed animal abuse by rejecting veal, and other animal products, and adopting a vegan diet.
- Please follow the "cruelty-free" products at The Vegan Store
- Vegan recipes, ingrediets, etc
- Dairy, Egg & Meat Alternatives
- Veganic's vegan cheese products (http://www.veganicfoods.co.uk/products) (for pizza and slices) are now available at Alternative Stores (http://www.alternativestores.com/ethical-shop/veganic-vegan-cheese/brand_57.html)
- Animal Ingredients List
- Guide to Animal-Derived Ingredients in food and/or personal care products
GO VEGAN! http://vegankit.com/
- WHY: http://vegankit.com/why
As with any other form of industrialized animal use, consumers have the choice either to participate in it or to refuse the products of exploitation and opt out of the demand-supply cycle altogether...
...Humans have no need for animal products, and the increasing number of vegans on the planet is a testament to how easy it is to live a healthy, fulfilling life without participating in the systematic abuse and unnecessary killing that goes on in the animal industry every day.
— Angel Flinn
"Go vegan. It’s better for your health (animal foods cause physical harm); it’s better for the environment (animal agriculture is an ecological disaster); and, most importantly, it’s the morally right thing to do."
— Gary L Francione
EARTHLINGS is the single most powerful, life transforming and informative documentary about society's tragic and unforgivable use of nonhuman animals ever made, this multi-award winning film by Nation Earth is a MUST-SEE for anyone who cares about nonhuman animals or wishes to make the world a better place.
PLEASE: don't run from reality, watch the film and share it to the world. Thank you. http://earthlings.com/?page_id=32
Here is one of the EDUCATIONAL VIDEO that everyone should watch and decide if will continue to eat animal products or not!
People have right to know what they use to buy from local supermarkets and various stores...
---> Farm to Fridge: Help Expose the Truth Using the Power of Video http://www.mercyforanimals.org/farm-to-fridge.aspx
Narrated by Academy Award-nominee James Cromwell, this 12-minute, powerful film takes viewers on an eye-opening exploration behind the closed doors of the nation’s largest industrial poultry, pig, dairy and fish farms, hatcheries, and slaughter plants – revealing the often-unseen journey that animals make from Farm to Fridge.
VEGAN - the Only way to a CRUELTY-FREE life, as well as the Only way to a GOOD HEALTH up to a very old age!
No animal would ever suffer - No human would ever get any disease!
Why Did God Make Animals?
Undercover Videos (Graphic)
A Delicate Balance – The Truth
Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging – Full Movie (Documentary)
Super Market Secrets (Full Documentary)
*** You'll never look at animals the same way again - especially humans. A film by Mark Devries.
The animals are crying :-(
10 Fast Facts About Farmed Animals
(1) More than 47 billion animals are killed in food production each year around the world — 10 billion of those animals are slaughtered in the United States alone. These figures do not include the countless fish who are killed for human consumption.
(2) In the U.S., more than 9½ billion chickens, turkeys, and ducks; 120 million pigs, 40 million cattle, 3 million sheep, and 600,000 goats were killed for human consumption in 2004.
(3) Approximately 400 million hens and 10 million cows are kept in confinement in appalling conditions for use in the egg and dairy industries. These animals will are slaughtered when they are considered insufficiently productive. Male chicks — byproducts of laying hen production — are killed, often by being thrown into plastic bags to slowly suffocate or being ground into animal feed while still alive. Male calves — the byproducts of the dairy industry — are usually sold to the veal or beef industries.
(4) Like all animals, farmed animals have the ability to experience pleasure and pain. Unfortunately, farm animals endure tremendous amount of pain and suffering for unnecessary human use and consumption.
(5) The vast majority of animals raised for human consumption live on factory farms, where they live in appalling, overcrowded conditions and are subjected to painful mutilations such as debeaking, toe removal, dehorning, and castration, without benefit of pain relief.
(6) Farmed animals frequently die during transport in overcrowded trucks. Once arriving at the slaughterhouse, they may have their throats cut or be boiled alive while still conscious.
(7) The federal Animal Welfare Act does not apply to animals used in agriculture and 30 states have enacted laws that specifically exempt farmed animals from portions of state anti-cruelty statues.
(8) The Humane Slaughter Act, which requires that all animals slaughtered in federally inspected meat processing plants be rendered unconscious to the process of slaughter, does not apply to does not cover chickens and turkeys nor does it cover kosher, ritual, or home slaughter.
(9) The federal law regulating the transport of farmed animals is rarely enforced — and even if it were, it provides less protection than similar initiatives elsewhere in the world. On the way to the slaughterhouse, animals may travel for hours in sweltering temperatures with no access to water.
(10) A plant-based diet has profound benefits for animals, for the planet, and for human health.
learn more: vegetarian.about.com/od/vegeta
Anna Hajaky Geisler - I have just now finished to translate from English to German of "The story of Humphrey the Hereford" by Stephen Marcus Finn.
It's basically about a unique friendship between a Crow and a Calve, both lived on a milkfarm for a long time, ruled by an evil man, called Dev, or uncle Dev.
Caw, the crow was captured by him as a fledgling, had his wings cut and was chained up. Humphrey, the Hereford was born like many other calves on the milkfarm. But the children, who also lived there adopted him and made him their pet, despite of the harsh objections of Dev.
Over the years Caw, Humphrey and the children Nick and Lindi developed a deep friendship. Caw was even able to learn their language and talk to them.
His amazing speech talent enables him to tell the story of Humphrey the Hereford, his life and his fate. Caw is the Einstein of birds, as he calls himself, brilliant, cunning, clever and proud. He tells the story with much humour and has a talent for repeating things often or changing the topic.
It's a very emotional story, both positive and negative. There is a strong message that has to lead to a consequent change of people's lifestyle.
I wish that many children and adults read this book and understand.
Food: vegan, raw
"healthy & cruelty free life" - Veganism <3
NOTE: Do not contact me unless you are a Vegan
(Vegetarian, at least) or willing to become one.
Please write in English.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.