Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jul 15, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Body Type
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), Sign Language (Fluently), French (Okay)
Writing a book about some historical event.
I really don't know what I want to do with my life ;-) just want to live it ;-)
* Making a clip for Youtube or so
* Travel the world
* Writing a book (I think that I'm good in)
* Living the life! With friends (of course ;-))
Just simple - remains friendly and smiles at everyone (or almost ^^)
* The Great Gatsby - Scott Fitzgerald
* Emma - Jane Austen (My friend told myself that I'm just like Emma 'cause I want to couple everyone...)
* Overseas - Beatriz Williams
*' Aanpakken!' en 'Mag ik uw nummer?' - Sophie Kinsella
* Poems of the Great War (Wilfred Owen, Rupert Brooke, John McCrae, ...)°
* Agatha Christie's books
* Some of Paranormal-romance (like Soulmates, Edelsteen-trilogie,.)
Too much books! :D
Movies? Well, I'm a lover of movies but I'll give a short list:
Monty Python, Oh! What a Lovely War!, ... Sorry, I can't 'cause I have a lot of favo movies!
Shows - the same problem like the movies... House MD, Cold Case, Allo' Allo', Friends, Downton Abbey, Bones, Castle, Merlin, De Kat, Lark Rise to Candleford, Miranda (funny!), ...
Music like Queen, The Beatles, Coldplay, U2, Katie Melua, Within Temptation, Snow Patrol, MGMT, A-Ha, Thirving Ivory, ...
°John McCrae - In Flanders Fields
"In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below. [...]"
* Movie Maker
* Writing books for my tales
And my future for a part...
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
For the moment - don't want to date :)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.