* I'm an (almost) life-long Torontonian and I love my city
* I don't quote Marilyn Monroe as if she's some kind of role model
* I've travelled quite a bit, but I still have lots more I want to see and experience. I love both lazy beach vacations and more active city adventures
* I firmly believe that variety is the spice of life, but that some constants like friends and family should be valued and nurtured
* I try not to fit into a single 'type' - I like to stay in and go out, work out and eat ice cream, watch horror movies and romantic comedies (sometimes they're the same thing), be lazy and busy, read The Economist and People, be alone and in a group - all in equal measures
* I tend to prefer individual sports to group ones, but that may be due to lingering grade school dodgeball humiliations
* I'm pretty independent - I've gone to movies, dinner, and on vacations by myself. Which is great, but I'm sure they'd be more fun with you there!