Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Palo Alto, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 1:56pm
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Dislikes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)
I'm all about american sit-coms, the good ones (HIMYM (ending stunk, though), Seinfeld, The Office (Jim and Pam <3 ), Dharma and Greg, TBBT, Community, Arrested Development, etc.). I also love procedural dramas (Monk, Castle, Psych, Bones before it went off the rails, etc.), but I watch a lot less of those these days. I enjoy a fair dose of British television as well (Doctor Who, Coupling, The IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Downton Abby).
I love dance music and female singer-songwriter stuff. I have a soft spot in my heart for Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. I wish that Daft Punk had won their grammies for their *real* best album, Discovery.
I love certain Video Game franchises as well. Zelda, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Phoenix Wright, Star Craft, Guild Wars, etc. Bioware is seriously good at what they do.
2) A heads up. I can deal with almost anything, as long as i know it's coming.
3) People to talk to. I'm a very social person, and would likely go crazy if I was alone on a desert island.
4) Stories. I love hear peoples stories and share my own.
5) Technology. Honestly, who can really get by without that in this modern era.
6) Something to do. I really enjoy working on problems and creating things.
Or we could just make out, that's cool too.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.