1) I have a bizarre obsession with both the Kennedy family and Superman. Weird, I know
2) I have changed one of my own tires no less than 5 times. Also, Houston has a lot of potholes.
3) I consider myself quite witty, while my mother classifies it as being a smart-ass. I can't imagine why.
4) I am no longer allowed to go into kitchen gadget stores without adult supervision. I am an excellent cook, though.
5) My entire apartment has no color except for a set of red bowls. It DOES have a lot of grey, black, and metal.
6) I am a buyer for a women's clothing store. My job could very easily exist as a Bravo reality series.
7) I actually dislocated my shoulder tripping over a gas pump hose. Seriously.
8) My dream job? A political speech writer. Except that I mostly like politics in theory and less in practice.
9) I drive a manual transmission. It's just more fun to drive.
10) I am one of maybe 12 people in the world that thinks Apple products are completely overrated. Give me my Android any day.
Misc about Me: Sundays are my favorite day. It's usually spent laughing and drinking with friends - either mimosas at one of our favorite brunch spots, or beer at our local bar watching football. I tend to be the social director, constantly organizing a girl's night out, poker night at the apartment, or dinner at one of the new restaurants in town. I love being completely over-scheduled, but sometimes need a night just to myself. I like both opera and bad action movies, classic rock and euro-pop.