Welcome to my profile! I don't want to spoil too much of the mystery yet, so I'll do my self-summary a la "two truths and a lie" :-)
Two of the following five factoids are utter lies; feel free to message me with your guesses:
1. I was the starting varsity quarterback for my high school's exceedingly mediocre football team.
2. During my birth, the hospital caught on fire, and had to be evacuated.
3. I have a scar on my wrist from when a lion cub "mauled" (scratched) me.
4. I Burst a blood vessel in my eye during a one-arm push-up competition in high school. The mark is still there.
5. I'm lifetime-undefeated at the game Taboo.