Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 8:44pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- English, Czech (Poorly), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
Pantone3272 New York, New York more adventurous
Jgche New York, New York more old-fashioned
ninskaboo New York, New York more adventurous
heyoitskate Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
sak1018 New York, New York less desiring of sex
TXHeatherNYC New York, New York more old-fashioned
LN88 Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
ksdreamer New York, New York more adventurous
Also, if I'm with my sister, they usually notice that we're twins. We look a lot alike. And I tend to get the "you're tall for a woman" line a lot.
Books: Hemingway; Fitzgerald; Vonnegut; Shantaram; The Namesake; White Teeth; The World According to Garp; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
Shows: The Office (UK) is my all-time favorite TV show. What a gem. I also love Monty Python, Modern Family, and have a guilty pleasure of watching Covert Affairs (I love all the destinations she goes to!).
Music: The Beatles; Led Zeppelin; Radiohead; The Smiths; Joy Division; Jamie Lidell; The Clash; Feist; Otis Redding; Bob Marley; Sam Cooke; David Bowie; Stevie Wonder...
Food: Eggs Norwegian; Indian; Thai; Mexican, Italian, Peruvian...
2. World travel
3. Tea & coffee
4. Decent water pressure (I have REALLY thick hair)
5. Running, biking, yoga or some sort of physical activity to keep me sane.
6. Warmth (literally. Heat, I love it 70F or more)
Honorable mentions go to: trivial pursuit, my iPhone, spotify, the OED, witty banter, Shea butter, Trader Joes, and world cities and their amazing parks.
2. The concept for my web-based travel show I'm going to host someday :)
3. How to be better at various activities (cooking, learning Spanish or Italian or trying to improve my god awful French)
4. Movies, television, tech, social media... (it's my job)
- Straight guys only
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You embrace your inner nerd that is secretly lurking inside (I love a nerd).
3. You're not intimidated by a woman who has her shit together (and don't get annoyed when she sometimes doesn't).
4. You're happy being you.
5. I'm clearly missing out on something FANTASTIC by not knowing you.
6. You resemble Gregory Peck in any way (he's my all-time #1!)
7. You're not shirtless in your profile picture.