Random Fun Facts:
1) I love ketchup and gravy but hate tomatoes
2) I was in a Broadway show (one night only)
3) I don't have pierced ears
4) I've been propelled by a dolphin through the water (simultaneously fun and terrifying)
5) I prefer sunrises to sunsets
6) I've played football in Times Square
7) I have a new years resolution to be able to do headstand in yoga without taking out the person next to me
8) I love to learn and am fascinated by the smallest things
I've been lucky enough to have experienced some amazing things but I still have many boxes left on my bucket list ... I'm not planning on jumping out of a plane, but I prefer to not to be married to my couch (although I do love long naps on it).
What you see is what you get with me, I don't believe in playing games or drama - life is too short for that sort of nonsense. I would also like to add that life is also too short to not eat well (my definition of “well” is less Nobu/Per Se and more like Shake Shack/Ippudo/Mighty Quinns/Danji/Korilla truck). I make a mean short rib ragu.
I have to say that I've been blessed with great friends and a great family and overall I'm really enjoying life - the one thing that is missing is someone to share it with.