Hugely geeky and arty. Love adventures, especially spontaneous ones. Sapiophile. I've been doing Swing Dancing for a few months now so if you can Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa, or Shag then great! Now running the Swing Dance Society at Reading University for the year!
What I’m doing with my life
Studying for my BA Fine Art at Reading.
I’m really good at
I've been labelled a social chameleon, so I suppose blending in
with people would be a talent.
The first things people usually notice about me
That I'm a female human.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- The Kingkiller Chronicles/ Patrick Rothfuss
- The Inkworld Triology/ Cornelia Funke
- A Song of Fire and Ice/ George R. R. Martin
- American Gods/ Neil Gaiman
- A Series of Unfortunate Events/ Lemony Snicket
- The Silmarillion, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings/ J R. R.
- Harry Potter/ J K. Rowling
- The Discworld Series/ Terry Pratchett
Movies: Ok I really need to update this bit
- Movies that generally focus around psychology.
Shows: (Off the top of my head)
- Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Star Trek
- How I Met Your Mother
- Game of Thrones
- Doctor Who
- The Walking Dead
- Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Archer
- Ripper Street
- The Musketeers
- Mr Selfridge, The Paradise
- Breaking Bad
- Downton Abbey
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can't people
do something similar in book stores? Say I'm looking at a novel in
Waterstones and someone walks up to me and starts a conversation,
and then offers to buy me that book. There is a lot better chance
of that working out in their favour.
On a typical Friday night I am
I can't really say that there is a "typical" Friday night for me. Lately it involves Geocaching or Swing dancing.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I shower naked.
You should message me if
You can Swing dance, are a Geocacher, or enjoy being outdoors!