Find better matches with our advanced
27 • M • Houston, TX
- Last Online
- Today – 10:54am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from med school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
TV- Friends, Family Guy (the older seasons, not the new ones which got kinda lame), Simpsons, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, sports (NBA > NFL > MLB)
I generally like most music other than country, techno, and the kinda rap where they're just yelling without an actual tune in the background. i prefer stuff i can sing along to
Who doesn't love eating? Not too picky about it, will eat most stuff although i'm a little iffy on anything that was an internal organ. and of course dessert > meat > vegetables. but i've been trying to eat healthier now that i'm all growed up
2. Clothes- people get upset when I walk around naked
3. Computer/Internet- god knows what i did before it was invented. like actually go outside?
4. My stethoscope- people don't take you seriously when you try to listen by putting your head on their chest. plus it's just awkward that way
5. Phone- really the only way ppl i don't see in person know i'm not dead
6. Music- i also wonder what it'd be like to have ur own theme music, like peter in that one family guy episode
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
also, if it says we're enemies by >90%, def message me so we can figure out why
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.