2. The Never Ending Story, Ghostbusters, The Labyrinth, the Princess Bride. I love 80's movies and I can dance the night away to 80s music. Speaking of dance, I am recently into Salsa, and Tango… I plan to become a fantastic dancer for the next time I find myself on an exotic island one night at a Tiki bar somewhere. Still working on the dance part, though
4. I consider education extremely important. I'm currently working on my Masters in Cyber Security and hope to receive said degree in a next year or two.
5. I was taught Reiki in Romania, where I lived for two years. Avoided being bitten by vampires, but yes, they do have them there.
6. I am addicted to rock, ’cause I am a climber. Sometimes when I walk by a brick building I will stop and fondle the wall, it reminds me of rock, I have a subconscious urge to climb it… if your a climber you will know what I mean, and if not… I’ll take you climbing a few times and you will be doing it too.
7. I play guitar and rock music..see what I did there?
10. I would rather be a rock star then a movie star. My personal theory on music, is that it is just pure, emotional communication, have you ever listened to a song in another language but still understood on an emotional level, what the song was trying to express? Music can bring emotions out in us and bring us back to emotions that we felt in the past… it’s a talent I'm glad I was blessed with, and emotions are really the most addictive chemicals.
11. I believe in the law of attraction, weird random events that seem to unlikely to be merely coincidence happen more frequently then they should. I spent a number of years in my early 20's road tripping and meditating in Europe. I think that thought has an energy which impacts manifest reality and shapes it in very specific ways.
54% Introvert, 46% Extrovert.
Analytical, kinesthetic thinker
The spotlight is not my friend, unless playing music in front of a crowd.
Anti-planner, pro spontaneity.
A shy, musical geek and a smooth operator…. that’s approximately me.
12. Tofino is magic, I first learned to surf there. I'm an excellent swimmer
13. Gym and jogging. Hiking and biking. Marital Arts (Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing)
14. Scary movies
So what’s next? Send me a message.