1. First of all music is my biggest passion and means everything to me. I've played drums for 13 years and have been in a few different bands. I've toured the country with my old band/best friends and made it my carrer for a little while.
2. Sailing/Boating is another thing I just happen to find myself drawn to. I love water/the ocean. The beach is my favorite place in the world, so i guess it seems natural to enjoy boating as well. I hope to one day own my own company in the Caribbean doing day charters/scuba dive/booze cruises for people on their vacation.
3. Travel. i LOVE to travel. It feels incredable to escape from everything for a little while and cut yourself loose from your comfort zone and fully dive into another culture. I love meeting new people and experience new things and I'm happiest when I'm traveling somewhere new. Mainly, I've have only been to different Islands in the caribbean, but I also have been to Canada, and of course all across the U.S. from touring with my band and various other road trips I've taken. I want to go everywhere possible!
4. Cooking. It's something I've always enjoyed doing. It's just another art form and something thats fun to play around with. I went to school for Culinary Arts and what I have my degree/certification in, however I've never followed it as a career path and never plan to. the food service industry is WAY too fast pace for me. Too much rushing around, stress, and you work the worst hours possible. I have a friend who's made it his carrer and even though he makes great money, he's working 90 hours every single week. Not something I strive to do. I just cook for family and friends and enjoy what I do.
5. Writing/Reading. Yet another passion. I've been working on a novel for the past year and a half and I'm not even 1/4 finished with it but I guess thats because I'm my own worst critic and a perfectionist so it's taking me so long. The end results are worth all the effort though. Also I love reading as well and would say I read anywhere from 5-10 books a month.
6. Tropical Islands. As I stated before... I love tropical islands and plan to live on one by the time I'm 30. It's something I've dreamed of doing ever since I was a little kid and have always been obsessed with Islands. I want to live somewhere that other people travel to for vacation.
7. Tattoo's. Pretty easy one here. Just something I love.
One more random quick fact about me is I like to set hgh goals for myself. It keeps me productive. For example, I want to learn to speak 5 languages before I die. I (obviously) have english down and I'm in the process of learning spanish.
I am creative, hopeful, and fun