Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Norfolk, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 17, 2013
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of space camp
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay)
I like to snowboard even though I am TERRIBLE at it. I have been seeking out a fencing club for ages. I'm 11 hours into a private pilot's license, and only awaiting funding for a ground school to transfer them and continue. I have recently started going to various pop-culture conventions with my oh-so-nerdy friends (Katsucon and Steampunk World's Fair), and even had a costume this last time, though it's never been a huge interest for me.
I can't even get into musical tastes past saying that I love Blues most of the time, and the Black Keys seem to have found the perfect balance to make me love them all of the time. Still, sometimes I want to shuffle to dubstep. Other times I just want to space out listening to Bach.
I cook. Food is kind of a big deal. My favorite types of cuisine are Lebanese, Indian, and Greek, though I have a fondness for Panang curry, even though curry was invented by the British when they couldn't figure out real Indian food.
Palak Paneer is heaven. OH! and there's also coffe and tea (mostly tea, mostly loose). I have a collection of teas, a few coffees, and a veritable mobile workshop for the making thereof. I'm a bit of a fiend.
2) My friends, who are exactly like my family, but without the last names in common.
3) Food, shelter, heat, water... I know this is missing the point, but let's be honest here. If it's any consolation, I'm a snob about it.
4) Civilization. I am a city boy. I can be happy all the way down to medium-sized-town, but any less than that, and I start feeling restless bordering on agoraphobic.
5) Freedom. I am currently lacking this. WTF.
6) Sleep? Probably sleep.
I don't like bars, but I'll go with my friends. I see movies every once in a while. Usually, though, I end up spending weekends in with said friends just doing normal things. Sometimes there will be a party, but the older I get, the more seldom that occurs. Sometimes I just play games. Sometimes we just talk. Sometimes I stay in. Honestly, I tend to go out more during the day. At night I cook. If I have the weekend off, I often have some elaborate trip planned.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.