So I have decided, rather than write a missive to you all, that I am going to fill this section with questions for you to answer. My reasoning for this is as follows: you can write your entire life story in this section, we can have every single thing in the universe in common... But still not be able to hold a conversation with one another. Conversely, we can have exactly nothing in common but end up with the single most functional relationship in the universe, simply because we were capable of dialog.
Pick any (or all) of the questions and send me a message with your answer. Bonus points if you ask your own questions.
1) If you were to wake up male, tomorrow morning, what would your itinerary look like for the day?
2) You are paired off with Spock for some sort of activity. How does his penchant towards extremely logical thinking affect your ability to work? How does it make you feel?
3) You wake up on a barren lifeless planet, completely alone. You come to realize that you have the power to shape it to your will (in an impossibly finite amount of time... Like overnight). Describe in vivid detail what your planet would be like after you made it to your liking.
4) Physics, as we know it, has gone on hiatus. Magic and super powers are common place. What would your title be? To what end would you be working towards?
5) You have acquired a time machine / spaceship combo (not a Tardis). You have been transported a long way back in time, to a galaxy far away. You find yourself Force sensitive, what side of the Force do you fight for?
6) For what reason do people join dating websites when they have exactly no intention of meeting anyone new in person? (Less a question to gauge you as a person and more one that has plagued me for years)