I am looking for someone who treats everyone with respect. I want chemistry that makes me feel giddy and silly (and prefer coffee or drinks versus drawn-out e-mail exchanges). I think that you can always approach a situation with humor and laughter and fun, and would love a partner who is playful, carefree, and adventurous. And who also has a well used passport.
I have my yoga teacher certification, although do not teach. I am also on the board of a non-profit that works to eliminate poverty. We host an annual black-tie event every November that raises ~$350k.
- Friends and family ... I am continually reminded about how grateful I am for my friends and family.
- My yoga mat ... I find such strength, balance and flexibility both on and off my mat from my practice.
- Events ... I love getting out to games, shows, plays, etc. I enjoy trying new things, being in crowds, and gathering experiences.
- Social Impact ... I have done volunteer trips to Ghana, Kenya, and Tanzania and am on the board of a local non-profit.
- My health and education ... I am thankful every morning when I can get out of bed and be active and use my brain
- My passport ... I love to travel to diverse places to learn more about other cultures and to get out of my comfort zone.
- live in Chicago,
- have recent pictures posted,
- use proper grammar,
- are not crazy tall,
- have a reasonable % match / enemy,
- have more to say than "hi"
- and are interested in learning more.