The traits listed below are most important to me in a mate.
- very romantic, very affectionate, expresses wants to receive a lot of affection verbally physically
- finds happiness in making his mate feel 100% fulfilled (I will do the same for him)
- Is independent, has his own life, and doesn't need to be attached to me every second of every day
- has a huge capacity to love, cherish, adore, worship another person if she’s the right one and is looking for a deep emotional/romantic connection
- tough to upset, irritate, or bore
- is not stubborn unless a certain issue is extremely important to him (I'm the same way)
- confident, yet humble
- is very respectful of the women he dates
- extremely helpful and attentive to the person he loves, enjoys offering to help, doing things to make her feel good, and doing favors to make her life easier. (Don’t worry, I’m the same way)
- outgoing leader type personality, but does not want to dominate me, respects/loves that I have a strong, independent, and non-submissive personality
- excellent communicator loves to talk/listen to others.
- consistent calm jovial demeanor, loves to joke around, never loses his temper or has mood swings
- values family/respects my close relationship with my family
- shares my goal to be financially comfortable (financially comfortable in my book is living free of money stress /or credit card debt, saving a lot for retirement, investing, being able to travel do fun things, living in a comfortable house, and not going into debt.). Financial strain is the #1 reason for divorce interferes with relationships/happiness, so our financial philosophies must match.
- exercises eats healthy
- I don't mind if you have kids, but I would prefer to date someone who doesn't have kids at home full time.
-On a superficial note, I'm a sucker for a very strong man with broad shoulders and a relatively deep voice. I can't help it;-)
-NO chemical drugs, NO felonies. NO repeated misdemeanor history (DUI/DWI, possession,etc). I run extensive background checks.
Thanks for your patience in reading this:-) I hope to hear from you!