Find better matches with our advanced
59 • Gaithersburg, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 48–63
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:40pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Arabic (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly), German (Poorly)
This whole online dating thing is a lot more complicated than one would think given the relative anonymity of it all. My preference is to meet versus chat, guess I am old school. I like looking into a woman's eyes, seeing her hands, how often she smiles...
Best of luck in your search! Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained....
Movies/shows - comedies, dramas, indies. Stewart, Colbert, Maher for comedy/commentary. Currently enamored by True Detective, The Newsroom, and The Bridge, excellent writing, directing, and acting!
Music - eclectic tastes, jazz, world, blues, R&R, R&B, though not much for rap/hip hop, opera or country.
Food - Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, an outstanding medium rare cheeseburger on a brioche roll w/frites gets it done too! Developed an allergy to crabs several years ago. I think it was payback for all those years I kicked crab pots off my dock in the morning and feasted on those little beasties in the evening. Still drool when I watch others eat 'em!
Addicted to NPR, why can't our political discourse be more NPR like?
- daily exercise. Nothing hard core, I just like to move. Have been taking yoga classes for two years now, and find it good for my body and soul...
- a good laugh! We don't do it often enough.
- learning something new everyday.
- traveling! Only one continent left. I relish being in the thick of an utterly incomprehensible environment and/or culture.
- a great beach, warm tropical waters and a sunny sky.
I taught my daughter how to walk in heels. Six inch pumps. My legs really look great in 'em according to several women who have seen me in them! Oh yeah, and I can dance in them!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.