Find better matches with our advanced
51 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 43–53
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 29, 2014
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English, Spanish (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly)
- remodeling old houses
- listening, conversation, using my intuition, appreciating the simple gifts
- taking care of my family and friends
I'm guessing I must look approachable or something because every country or place I visit people tend to approach me to ask for directions, etc.
movies - As It Is In Heaven (K. Pollack) Departures (Y. Takita), Babette's Feast (G. Axel), Like Water for Chocolate (A. Arau), Chocolat (L. Hallstrom), Life Is Beautiful (R. Benigni), Cinema Paradiso, Shawshank Redemption, Magnolia, Inception, Juno, As Good As It Gets, Matrix, Blade Runner.
shows - i enjoy pretty much all performing arts , live music, etc...
music - very eclectic (listening to Krishna Das at the moment but it could easily be blues, jazz, older rock, modern pop, latin or brazilian
essentials besides air and water might be:
feeling loved, sense of purpose and connectivity (a nice bold red Cab. Sau. and a few close friends to share it)
- you are open to exploring the possibility of finding that elusive and sought after chemistry
- you prefer to spend less time in front of the computer and are open to meeting in person sooner rather than later
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.