I'm on OKC for the following reasons:
1. It's easier to stretch your hamstrings if there's another person to help.
2. Often at the end of the day, I'm way too lazy to cook, so I just end up eating popcorn or Chipotle.
3. I need someone to explain True Detective to me because it's really confusing this season.
4. I have trouble putting the bottom sheet on my bed after I do laundry.
5. I really enjoy sitting on my couch and watching tv, and that could be so much more fun with another person.
In all seriousness, I'd love to meet someone who can make me laugh, talk to me about movies, and just be a general goofball.
What I’m doing with my life
Working, drinking, sleeping, thinking. In no particular order.
I’m really good at
Cooking, procrastinating, and trivia.
The first things people usually notice about me
My sweet, sweet dance moves.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Music: The Shins, The Smiths, The Beatles, and basically anything from the 70s or 90s.
TV: The Office, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Archer, Mad Men, 30 Rock, HIMYM, Scrubs
Books: The Great Gatsby (Overrated, I know. Whatever.), Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter series, Scott Pilgrim series (Please don't judge me based on my book choices. I swear I'm not a middle-schooler.)
Movies: Way too many to name
The six things I could never do without
My best friend.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
"Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that’s baloney, because grief isn’t wrong. There is such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown."
Bonus points if you know that quote without googling it.
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually hanging out with friends, grabbing a drink at a divey bar.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
When I was a kid, I used to collect tiny chair figurines. I have no
idea why, and I realize that's really weird.
You should message me if
You're not super creepy, you don't take yourself too seriously, and
you don't say "lol." That drives me crazy.