I'm a Graphic Designer, Photographer, and all around Artist / Maker. I love art and working with my hands. I'm usually fiddling around with some sort of a project.
I enjoy working out, lifting weights, running, biking, camping, hiking, kayaking and just generally being outside and enjoying the fresh air. I also enjoy movies, music, hanging out with my friends. I treasure my time off work and my weekends. I like to make the best of them.
I'm an easy going guy and I go with the flow. I tend to try not to stress out about little things. I'd say I'm pretty down to earth and realistic. I'm clean (virgo) not to say that i'm OCD, but things do have their place.
I'm looking for a woman thats enjoys to be active. Has a good personality. Someone that isn't high strung and has a generally positive attitude. I know that not everything can me kittens and puppies all the time. I wouldn't say that I have an ideal woman in my head that I'd like to meet. I'm very open to new things. I would like some one who I can be comfortable talking to, but also comfortable in silence as well.
Random Stuff about me:
- I'm an itunes freak :) i love music and always have something on.
- I have a Starbucks problem :) or maybe just coffee in general
- I'm a gentle man
- I'm driven and passionate about what I do.
- I like to bring my girlfriend random flower surprises. not just for special occasions but whenever.
- I like to cook and cook new things
- I like to provide and take care
- I try to say "no" when appropriate
- I'm a pleaser
- I open doors/car doors for ladies
- I tend to listen and think too much
- I'm analytical (trained Designer in me)
- I have a weird obsession with zombies (The Walking Dead)
- I draw
- I paint
- I sculpt
- I'm a handy man
- I like to work on thing and figure them out rather than have someone tell me how to do it.
- I'm a little head strong, but easy going. how that's supposed to work I don't know.
- I wish I could be bearfoot all the time.