I wrote my old profile years ago, and recently happened to come back and have a look at it. My goodness, was it ever out of date. I'm deleted it wholesale, and trashed my profile pics and added in the only recent pic of me I like, and now I'm doing some brainstorming for a new profile.
For now, the quick place-holder version is that I'm a bisexual, polyamorous bloke, living in the North of Melbourne with my wife and my long-term boyfriend. I'm interested in meeting new people, but I haven't dabbled in dating for quite a few years, so right now I'm thinking new friends would be a good start, and maybe more if the friendship part goes well.
I've recently quit my day job and taking up the mantle of a full-time freelance writer, which is equal parts exhilarating and terrifying (like many of life's finest things).
I'm kind of a geeky type, a little shy around new people, but I'm very much an extrovert, and being around people I love energises me. I'm affectionate, I laugh a lot, and I like to create stuff, though I haven't been as creative lately as I would like to have been. Ah, I'll get back to it.
Philosophically and politically, I am compassionate and progressive. I am a big believer in rights and dignity for all, and believe that 90% of the world's problems would be solved if people would just stop being horrible to each other, and the other 10% if people would stop being horrible to our planet.
I'm also big into bisexual visibility. Bi people cop a lot of negativity, not just from the straight community, but the gay community too. I've been working for a few years to raise bisexuality's public profile, doing radio and newspaper interviews, and I run a monthly discussion and support group.
That'll do for now. If you want more detail, please say hello.