• I love that point on Friday when you recognize this is the longest time before you have to go to work again.
• Having the waiter/waitress bring you a cooler of beer on the beach.
• Jump shot and...... SWISH.
• The smell of Napalm in the morning... j/k.
• Hitting an awesome drive.
• Medium grilled Ribeye steak with garlic fries.
• Having a full tank of gas.
• Watching fireflies from the porch in the summer. I'm not gay.
• These words - Fantastic, Amazing, Awesome, and Spectacular.
• Hitting the snooze button and the feeling of being able to fall back asleep.
• Waking up after it snowed all night.
• Tomato soup and grilled cheese.
• Fresh and seasonal foods. I enjoy cooking.
• The smell of Fall.
• Freshly baked bread.
• Farmer's markets, Flea markets, and auctions are fun. I'm not a hoarder.
• Seeing seeds you plant sprout.
• The Browns but I'm close to giving up hope.
My Motto: When life hands you lemons reach for the Tequila.
I am interested in a committed relationship. I am educated, caring, monogamous, a great cook and looking for a best friend.