Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Pacific Islander
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English, Spanish (Fluently), Tagalog (Fluently)
NCNY34 New York, New York more adventurous
spaghettinabox Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
Skirnir314 New York, New York more desiring of sex
gfunkkkk Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
AlexC132 New York, New York more adventurous
NJMNYC New York, New York more adventurous
Unmatched10016 New York, New York more adventurous
westplant New York, New York more adventurous
currently: the same, but for a luxury travel startup.
- the appropriate level of eye contact (there is such a thing as too much).
- the occasional but well-timed serious conversation.
- wit. i will make you think twice. if you're lucky.
- practical jokes of the juvenile variety.
- verbal jousting.
- awkward dance moves. usually in the office.
- eating (i'm a recovering ex-college wrestler. making up for lost time, so don't judge me for sporadically eating like a baby dinosaur. i will do this until my metabolism rate tells me not to.).
movies: Rocky I-IV, VI; Anchorman; The Sand Pebbles; Three Days of the Condor; (500) Days of Summer; Warrior; Inception; Meet Joe Black; Gattaca
shows: Suits; 24; Friday Night Lights; Eastbound & Down
music: Jay-Z; 50 Cent; John Coltrane; Oddisee; Michael Jackson; Bob Marley; Coldplay; Jeff Buckley
food: Pat's Cheesesteaks and Peachy Rings (don't ask)
- my drumset
- my grandfather's watch
- my grandmother
- Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese
- people with the capacity to read between the lines
*honorable mentions: the Oxford comma and the semicolon.
- why American men dress like obese children, pimps-in-training, or angsty teenage hipsters with emotional disorders. balance, people.
- that it's really funny when Asians turn red after drinking too much.
- why it's so damn hot in the subway stops during the summer.
- how someone ever figured out the proper way to eat an artichoke.
- pondering my next tattoo, then deciding not to get it. sometimes less can be more.
- marathon movie sessions.
- rooftops; dive bars.
- heading out east.
- laundry (come on; we all do it.).
if you're into variety but still have the capacity to chill out, we'll get along just fine.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
and if you're weary of the banal. at the very least, i will renew your faith in the existence of two things: 1) lively banter with good vocabulary and 2) men. in the classical sense. you know, the ones that know what they want. guaranteed or your money back.