Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
About me and who I am looking for:
Chemistry - it's all about the excitement from the pictures and the
profile and then that “connection” when we meet. So here's my take
on you and I. Let's find the reasons to come together.
10. Communicator. Witty conversations and yes, even feelings!
9. Humbitious . Humble but ambitious!
8. Smart. Know a few things, hungry to learn about the rest.
7. Adventurous. Not afraid of mistakes or looking silly. Travel –
6. Active. Love to workout, walk, run, bike, snowshoe?!
5. Cultured. Plays, music, art, books, but also …
4. Down to earth. Jeans, thrift shops, dive bars, bingo.
3. Chivalrous. Genuine, door-opening, hand-holding guy.
2. Sweet. Little surprises, thoughtful gestures, special
1. I'll give you eyes in a moon of blindness, a river in a time of
dryness and a harbor in a tempest.
10. Communicator. About things large and small. About you and
9. Confident. Know who you are, what you want but willing to
8. Hungry Mind. Your not done learning. Intelligence is the new
7. Explorer. The world is your passport. Day trips, long
6. Fit. You’re healthy for yourself and your mate. Active
5. Like culture. Plays, music, art, movies, but also …
4. Down to earth. Kick back in jeans or sweats. But oh that little
3. Considerate. Put others first. Sees the best in people. There
2. Generous. Giving of yourself. Thoughtful. Tolerant.
1. Here is home. Love the city, love the outdoors. Love the
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
*I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for a manufacturing company in
Red Wing, MN. I have been in this role for over three years and
truly enjoy what I do and am proud of the talented individuals I
have brought on board.
*Adjunct College Instructor
*Getting healthy -- preparing for various fitness challenges
*Trying to make a difference
*Learning to have fun again!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'm very versatile and can knock out home and auto repair as a
DIYer and turn around and present to Fortune 500 execs. The ease of
adapting to different situations allows me to go from city to
country or black tie to blue jeans without missing a beat.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
*I'm easy to talk with
*My quiet confidence
*I'm witty and engaging
*My sense of humor -- I'm quick to laugh
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Multifaceted yet far from complicated, I enjoy cultural things,
such as museums, art and plays just as much as being outside
(running, walking, biking, sailing). I love to relax and watch a
movie or kick back with friends around a bonfire.
Favorite Hot Spots:
Although my travel diary is still rather slim, I am excited to one
day make my passport my favorite book. I would love to explore
Europe, most notably Germany and France. Greece, too…or perhaps a
winter escape to a tropical beach! Let’s roll!
I have an adventurous palate and enjoy sushi, Thai food, pizza,
burgers, pasta…I am not too particular. I can easily transition
from a five-star ambiance to a local hole-in-the-wall, too. I love
all genres of music, but U2 speaks to my soul.
I love a good page-turner and am a fan of author Stephen
Ambrose…Band of Brothers and Citizen Soldiers.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
In no particular order ... let's just say would not want to do
(Of course -- friends, family and the love of a woman)
1. The quiet of the woods on a fall or winter's
2. A partner who loves being active.
4. U2 (music for my soul).
5. Learning (need to challenge my mind).
6. Whitetail deer hunting - a deal breaker for me. Ask why.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How I can give back more and make a difference.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
*Working out at LA Fitness
*Going for a walk
*Enjoying coffee at my local coffee bar
*Watching a Netflix movie -- wine and cuddling anyone?!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My only sister was my oldest brother.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
*You're looking for someone to bring joy to your life
*You want a significant emotional and physical relationship
*You desire a genuine, smart and funny guy with a big heart
*You're looking for an active person who will challenge you
*You enjoy witty and engaging conversations
*You're looking for that one "great guy" who's still out there!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.