What a dumb question. Like everyone else, I'm living it. Now for
some of the dumbest sentences in a few profiles on this site.
Author's note: These are the exact words (spelling and everything)
taken from random profiles. I can't make this stuff up.
1. "Loves to laugh" - Indicative of someone who has little else
going for them. It's a space-filler and tells me zilch
about the giggle-fest participant. I just hope she knows when it's
not cool to laugh. You know, like when laughing and pointing with a
finger that's longer than what it is you're laughing at. (of
course, that doesn't actually apply to me...you know...what I mean
is...oh, never mind!)
2. "Tired of the games." (Okay, stop playing them!)
3. "No picture, no response." Yeah? No worries because when I see
that line, you won't get one from me either. Hah! There! How you
like them apples! :)
4. "Inteligant blond here." If you say so honey.
5. "Eating is my passion". HA! Okay then, get off here and go
grocery shopping or something.
6. "Dislike dishonesty." Too much 'Dis' and not enough 'Dat'.
7. "I work in high-risk pregnancy." Okay, bye.
8. "I enjoy time alone but I do not like to be alone." Huh?
9. "I hav a verry smart teanage son". Likely, he inherited it from
10. "I'm secretly married to Brett Favre." Yeah? You and how many
11. "When I was a baby I was kidnapped by a monkey." Why is it I
immediately imagine her enjoying a banana?
12. "I have an excellent track record." In what? Love? I guess
there's a little OKStupid on OKCupid too.
13. "I'm really good at cooking, toll painting." OMG! We've finally
found the crazy woman who sprays graffiti when racing past the
14. "I love to travel, for pleasure or for business, although
pleasure travel is always so much more fun." Could it be due to the
term 'pleasure'? I'm just saying.
15. "I am a very happy and adjusted person." Either the
chiropractor or the psychologist did a good job.
16. "I am looking for the last love of my life." Really? Didn't you
say that last time?
17. "Working for a living since I haven't won the lottery yet."
Hmm. On here looking for a winning scratch-off ticket, are
18. "My favorite books, movies, music, and food haven't really had
time to read in a long time." Well, dear, then I'd be a little
careful about what I eat.
19. "Working to get my woman owned business off the ground, but
also looking for a job too. That's pretty mush it. " I pretty sure
I know what the problem is.
20. "Just got a Nook.. so will get lots of opportunities." ie: as
in ie?!? hmmm
21. "I reeeally enjopy Tex-Mex food." 'Dunt fall off you share' but
it looks like they've found the ingredient which causes those who
eat it to experience broken English too.
22. "The six things I could never do without:
Car Seat Heaters"
She forgot to add math ability.
23. "You should message me if You live in Houston proper. Not
willling to date a suburb-dweller." First of all, incomplete
sentences and misspelled words are a real turn-off to us
24. Oh, and not to be confused with the wonderful ladies on this
site, I wanted to include this laugh-out-loud rant from a recent
Miss America Pageant contest. Watch as Miss South Carolina moves
her lips and imparts the most senseless series of words ever
uttered (my opinion only). She really should have opted to 'phone a
friend' on this question. Geez!
More to come....