Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Etobicoke, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 12
- Middle Eastern
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
I'm quiet. I may as well admit that up front. I'm not that guy at the party who has a rapt crowd in a semi-circle around him laughing at his jokes and listening attentively to his anecdotes. I'd love to be that guy, don't get me wrong. But typically I'm the guy listening to that guy.
Books: My favourite books include stuff like 1984, anything Sherlock Holmes, The Time Traveler's Wife, Kitchen Confidential, Lullabies for Little Criminals, Watchmen, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, among others.
Movies: It's pretty much impossible to narrow it down to just a few. Anything by directors like Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, Paul Thomas Anderson, the Coen Brothers, Wes Anderson, Woody Allen, Steven Soderbergh, Edgar Wright... the list continues. Heist movies (The Asphalt Jungle, Rififi, Ocean's Eleven). Raiders of the Lost Ark. Star Wars. I could go on and on, but I guess I'll stop there.
Shows: More recent stuff? Parks and Recreation, The Knick, Bob's Burgers, Breaking Bad, Community, and the Daily Show / Colbert Report are all pretty great. All time? Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Futurama, Star Trek, 24, Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Friends, Lost... again, I could just keep going, but I'll stop before this gets insanely long (What? Too late?).
Music: I'm not a huge music guy. Not that I don't listen to music, but the only time I really get a chance to is in the car, and then I'll typically just listen to the radio. Usually either classic rock, or classical. Anything with the word "classic" in it, basically.
Food: I love good food, so pretty much anything. I think there's something to love in every type of cuisine: Italian, French, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Mexican... for me there are few things I love more than discovering some new delicious dish that I've never tried before.
2) My phone: Seriously, how did people live without smartphones? The internet! Twitter! Time-wasting games! A whole library full of books! And I suppose you can use it as an actual phone, too. All in your pocket!
3) My TV: I think I've mentioned how much I love movies. Seeing a movie in a theatre is always my preference, of course, but Blu-rays are pretty good too.
4) My PVR: I guess this kind of ties in with number three, but I think it deserves its own spot. Like smartphones, this is one of those things that I have no idea how I ever lived without.
5) Good food: I'm a little bit food obsessed. For lack of a better term I'll call myself a foodie (I feel like that word conjures up imagery of pretentious snobbery, and I'm definitely not that guy).
6) My imagination: This one's a bit cheesy, but without the ability to work on my little side-projects, like my blogs, or screenplays, or movie and TV show ideas, I'd pretty much go nuts.
I did this for a dollar. No, I wasn't the smartest kid.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.