I am terrible at writing self summaries, hell I am terrible at writing in general, but I get there is a few things you should know about me.
1. I am a workaholic, I work full time as a product manager for a company in north Denver while owning my own internet store on the side.
2. I love cars, trucks, motorcycles, basically anything with an engine. I think about that stuff more than women.
3. I do not have a college degree (a bunch of certificates) but I am working on one though. Just decided to go a different path than most.
4. I have my own car, place and have no kids (dont want any either).
5. I do not want the typical life. I am under the belief that you get one shot at life and that you should do everything you can to make it special.
6. Love to cook, also decent at it.
If you want to know more, just ask.
What I’m doing with my life
Making shit happen! Shooting to be a millionaire by 35, which probably wont mean much because of the rate of inflation.
I’m really good at
Day dreaming about random life situations that have about a %0.005 of even happening such as maybe getting into a wrestling match with a black bear. I think I could take it but it would be a hard fought match. On the other side of things, grizzly bear would kick the shiznitt out of me.
The first things people usually notice about me
That I am a white male.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Book: The man in the high tower. The Rum Diaries. Of Mice and Men.
Zombie apocalypse. House of Leaves.
Movie: Toy story. Blade 2. Zietgiest. Step Brothers.
Show: Swamp people. Pawn Stars.Sports Center. Speed Channel.
Justified, Entourage, Sienfeld.
Music: The Tallest Man, Portugal. The Man, Black Keys, Mumford
& Sons, Shawn Lee, The Raconteurs, Deer Tick, Mike Snow, Dark
Was the night. I love music. I just don't like dubstep or gospel
music. Those two I just can't stand.
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I am abit ADD so I think about a lot of various things. My brain just never shuts off, it is always looking for a question and then either an answer or solution for it.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix, maybe a spliff, possibly a beer, dinner and probably sitting on my porch talking with people about anything. Watching a new day come in.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
As hard as I try to learn and better myself with grammar and writing skills, I continue to suck at it. Math, numbers, shapes ect. is no biggie. Making a complete sentence and putting it on paper with the correct grammar is another story.
You should message me if
If your life has become stagnant, if you want to just do something
fun and outlandish, if you are lonely and just need someone to
bounce idea's off of.