Find better matches with our advanced matching system
42 / M / Straight / Available
- Last Online
- Today – 4:17am
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Has kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly), Catalan (Poorly)
silverfox510 San Leandro, California more adventurous
jbronsonlll Oakland, California more adventurous
sterlingsteele Berkeley, California more adventurous
yotassiymolver San Francisco, California less mathematical
HarpoMostelFan Berkeley, California more loving
jazzery Oakland, California more old-fashioned
slysf Oakland, California kinkier
closeholder Alameda, California more adventurous
I am in an open, solid, committed relationship with SpringGemini. And each of us enjoys exploring excitement, deep connection & thrills with others as well. Can be short & sweet...can be long-term & intense. Simply as long as it isn't shallow...
Poets: • Mary Oliver • Gioconda Belli • Hafiz • June Jordan • Mario Benedetti • Pablo Neruda • Rainer Maria Rilke
Music on my current heavy rotation list: • Zoé • Jorge Drexler • Thievery Corporation • Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong • The Cure (my personal 'Best of' mix is pretty hot...) • Gustavo Cerati • Bebe • Stacey Kent • Juan Luis Guerra • Supervielle • Willie Colón
Movies / TV: • Nueve Reinas • Usual Suspects • Y Tu Mamá También • Children of Men • El Hijo de la Novia • Game of Thrones • The Wire • Breaking Bad • Pan's Labyrinth • Run Lola Run
Food I'd bring on a hike with you:
Olives (anchovy flavored)
A splash of olive oil
Almonds covered in Dark Chocolate
• people to make music with...
• building community, connection & relationships thru food, cooking, eating...
• inspiring comrades - folks building beautiful alternatives to this crazy conflictual societal construct called capitalism...
• the two divine & deliciously delightful little human beings who chose to be my kids...
• the knowledge that we can always be better than the worse thing we do...
• making love
• making our vegetable garden / orchard thrive
• making others laugh
• making a world that transcends patriarchy, white supremacy, capitalism, heterosexism & our fossil fool economy
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
(...and don't mind discussing the interesting navigational nuances of non-monogamous relationships...)