Find better matches with our advanced
24 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 8:58am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I founded a healthcare startup last year which takes up a lot of my time. We build software to connect at-risk patients to social services. Learning a lot and am truly enjoying the freedom and responsibility that comes with the lifestyle. Outside of that, I'm exploring. Yolo? #reincarnation
5. trying to be artsy fartsy
6. DIY projects
8. being goofy
9. giving advice
12. making things happen
13. having existential crises
14. dealing with existential crises
15. being serious
Send me some tunes. Also, subscribe to my Spotify playlist. Dare I say it, but my playlist might be the best playlist of all time! #nokanye
Movies: Life is Beautiful, Cloud Atlas, Amelie, Mera Naam Joker, Hackers, and SLC Punk.
Shows: Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, New Girl, and Death Note
Authors: Vladimir Nabokov, Henry James, Franz Kafka, Sam Harris, Thomas Nagel, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Christopher Hithcens, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Albert Camus.
Food: Love Indian, Thai, and Ethiopian.
2. My guitar named Sophia (one true love). Don't be jelly.
3. My modified headphones. I have golden ears.
4. Water, Food, and air. More of a want than a need though.
6. Apple Juice. Mad good stuff. I don't believe the arsenic hype.
5. Alarm Clocks and deadlines.
self/illusion of self.
how to get rich or die trying.
20% = dancing. rip Sullivan room.
20%= exploring sketchy areas.
40% = blue cheese, celery, and documentaryheaven.com
jk 100% in the office.
You are willing to be a partner in crime.
You are interested in entrepreneurship or fighting "The Man".
You like documentaries, dancing, and/or deep thoughts.
Or, if you feel like doing a good deed. Inbox messages make my day. The message doesn't even have to be substantial or make sense. I'm begging here.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.