Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 4:50am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I founded a healthcare startup last year. We connect at-risk patients to the social services and behavioral health services they need to be healthy. Learning a lot and enjoying the freedoms that come with the lifestyle. Yolo? #reincarnation
5. trying to be artsy fartsy
6. DIY projects
7. the interwebz
9. giving advice
12. making things happen
13. having existential crises
Send me some tunes. Also, subscribe to my spotify playlist. Dare I say it, but my playlist might be the best playlist of all time! #nokanye
Movies: Life is Beautiful, Cloud Atlas, Amelie, Mera Naam Joker, and SLC Punk.
Shows: Breaking Bad, New Girl, and Death Note
Authors: Vladimir Nabokov, Henry James, Franz Kafka, Sam Harris, Thomas Nagel, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Christopher Hithcens, and Albert Camus.
Food: Love Indian, Thai, and Ethiopian.
2. My guitar named Sophia (one true love). Don't be jelly.
3. My modified headphones. I have golden ears.
4. Water, Food, and air. More of a want than a need though.
6. Apple Juice. Mad good stuff. I don't believe the arsenic hype.
5. Alarm Clocks and deadlines.
20% = dancing. rip Sullivan room.
20%= exploring sketchy areas.
40% = blue cheese, celery, and documentaryheaven.com
jk 100% in the office.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You are willing to be a partner in crime.
You are interested in entrepreneurship or fighting "The Man".
Or, if you feel like doing a good deed. Inbox messages make my day. The message doesn't even have to be substantial or make sense. I'm begging here.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.