Two years ago, I left my job as an e-commerce project manager in Paris for a co-working project in San Francisco... and had my world flipped the day I moved in a Community House close to my job looking for roommates on Craigslist. When I moved in, I met people working for Apple, fancy Start-ups, Students, Artists, Retires and Coaches talking about desires, relationships, connection and sexuality with total transparency. I was fascinated.
The first week-end I moved in I met Marc from England who asked me if I knew about a practice called "Orgasmic Meditation. I responded "what? that sounds great... and scary". 3 weeks later I started practicing Orgasmic Meditation, and discovered a new world around connection, desires, and relationships. 5 months later I came back to San Francisco from France and signed up for a one year program to become a Desire Coach and an Orgasmic Meditation Teacher... :)
Here I am, with a new philosophy around relationships, and this beautiful practice to cultivate energy. Orgasmic Meditation is like Yoga for your Orgasm.
And now i believe that bringing more orgasm in people's lifes is a way to make the humanity better :-)
With you, I'd love to :
1. Have a one hour date container in a cafe asking "burning" questions (questions we really want to get responses, hihihi)
2. Spend a day sending fun texts or emails exchanges (texts, photos, emoji, video)
3. Go to a yoga or Contact Dance course
4. Have a walk taking weird or fun pictures
5. Find games to explore our pleasure without particular expectation
6. Share massages
7. Any ideas ?
Want to experiment that with me ? Then drop me a line
*** Oh, and I'm settling in Montpellier, so even if you are not in Paris, drop me a line too. ***