Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Mar 7
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
I work from home as a freelance journalist mostly. Working from home is simultaneously the best and the worst. I do take showers pretty regularly though.
Also: going back to school in the fall!
But I'm pretty damn good at
Things I (like to think I) am good at:
- Getting really excited about an interesting idea for three or four days.
- Dancing. I'm not terrible anyway.
- Getting myself into really awkward social situations, which make for good stories after the fact.
- Not being a jerk (this isn't a joke; I am really good at this. Ask anyone.)
Things I wish I was better at but sadly am not:
- Staying really excited about an interesting idea for more than three or four days.
- Learning new languages and understanding basic math.
- Holding my liquor like a champ. Sorry :(
- Asking people on the street to take surveys (I don't actually wish I was better at this, but I have had to do this for a few jobs in the past, and let me tell you: I am fucking terrible at it.)
For the record, those kids also thought I was related to Barack Obama because I called myself American but didn't look like a Ken doll. Shows what they know, is what I'm saying.
I really love movies (Chinatown might be my favorite), but lately I've been watching more TV shows. I blame the Internet for making it impossible for me to sit still for 2 hours, but mostly for making it really easy to watch good TV shows.
I like listening to music. My taste in music is probably neither as diverse nor as cool as I like to think it is. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Women, Deerhunter, Buke and Gass, and Maps and Atlases. Also, Talking Heads always.
The advent of the podcast has enriched my life and shortened my attention span in equal measure.
On food: I will take a half-decent taco or burrito over most other food items most of the time. I used to drink smoothies every day and then my blender broke, as did my world.
2. A guitar
3. A bike
4. That second cup of coffee every morning
5. My glasses (because I look so great in them, but also because I don't want to get hit by a bus).
6. A healthy appreciation of the ridiculous
That's probably not a very helpful answer, but honestly, this is kind of a bullshit question, in my opinion.
And awkward social situations.
Call me Rambo.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
...you want to start a band.
...you want to bake a cake and then eat that cake.
...you want to teach me how to speak Spanish or French or how to play the trumpet or how to do basic woodwork...
...or you want learn how how to play the guitar.
...if you want to go to a salsa class with me on Friday.
...you just wanna. No kidding, I'm pretty friendly.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.