Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Madison, WI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–33
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 12:40pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Italian (Poorly), Polish (Poorly)
Appreciating the absurd in everyday life. Like that one time I attended a Werner Herzog lecture entitled "The Search for Ecstatic Truth" and someone in the audience went into shock.
I follow academic presses with an enthusiasm akin to sports fans (Duke!).
Currently reading: Fantomas by Marcel Allain & Pierre Souvestre.
Movies: Lots lots lots.
Lately: Lord Love a Duck, La Perle, and Death Wish 3. The Duke of Burgundy.
TV: The Twilight Zone.
Music: Pretty much anything you'd find at Dusty Groove. Disco, funk, soul, boogie, electro, italo disco, synthpop, library music, exotica, and film scores.
Food: Burritos and breakfast tacos. Tex Mex, Thai, and burgers. Also, my sweet tooth is out of control.
I love the films of Jerry Lewis. I realize this is probably a deal breaker for most people. Sorry, I can't help it.
- You'd like to see a movie, go thrift shopping, or hit up book and/or record stores.
- You can teach me how to roller skate.
- You'd like to read Merleau-Ponty's Phenomenology of Perception with me.
- The only context in which you use the word "authenticity" is when you're heaping scorn on it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.