New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Newalla, OK • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 21, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Rather not say
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
Music: Oh god, this could be awhile... Boyce Avenue, Mayday Parade, bands from the late 90's, Chiodos, Papa Roach, Linkin Park. I don't just stick to one artist and love them entirely, if I like the song or songs I like it. So it differs really.
Movies: Sucker Punch, Pitch Perfect, Cabin in the Woods, pretty much any Musical, I like a lot of movies, I just don't feel like listing them all.
Food eh, I like Mexican. That's pretty much it. I mean, I eat other things, but that's the typical "type" of food I like.
True Blood, Rupaul's Drag Race, getting into the Big Bang Theory.
2. My iPhone: I originally hated them, but I finally got one and I love it to pieces. It is my baby.
3. Music, I need my music. Whenever I listen to music, so many images and feelings run through my head... It's like music therapy.
4. El Niño's Salsa. That stuff is bomb.
5. Finding hope in strange places. It's kind of cheesy... but whenever things go wrong, it's all I have left. It keeps me going.
6. Someone who understands me. If I don't have that I don't have anything.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.