Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Mesquite, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 26, 2014
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Rather not say
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English, Sign Language (Poorly)
Music: I'll listen to anything but rap and christian music.
Movies: Anime in general, Dark Knight, Avatar, watchmen... A lot of movies. I'm a big fan of James Bond, specifically Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig. I could watch Skyfall a hundred times, I never get tired of it.
Food: Anything that will hold still long enough for me to stick a fork in it, I'll try. Not a big fan of excess tomato sauce, though; if given the choice, I prefer stuff done with alfredo sauce.
2) My pets. Had animals since I was very young, can't imagine living without 'em.
3) My friends. I don't make friends very easily, and I hate losing the ones I have.
4) My family. We have our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade a single second with them for the world.
5) My cellphone. My only connection to some of my more distant friends!
6) uhm... Oxygen? Can't think of a sixth thing. Probably my sense of humor... I couldn't stand myself if I didn't have my sense of humor.
Or you're bored and just want somebody to chatter with. Whatever floats your boat.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.