Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:49pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
Little known fact - I studied electrical engineering in college. Go figure.
Not really. I'm good at starting/keeping conversations. Cycling, giving tours of New York, being crazy.
And making sandwiches. I'm amazing at making sandwiches.
Movies: High Fidelity, any Coen Bros movie, any Wes Anderson movie, most Woody Allen movies, uhhh...I'm blankin' here.
TV: Sports! The Middle, Big Bang Theory, South Park, Futurama, and my dirty secret, King of the Hill (Seriously, I love that show)
Music: Indie/alt stuff. It's way more complicated than that, but the basic gist: (Dirty Projectors, Ty Segall, The Pixies, The Thermals, Harry Nilsson, Avett Bros, etc. etc.)
2. Sports! Really, TV in general.
3. My bike - Great workout, makes getting around THAT much easier.
4. My record collection - Seriously, what else would entertain me?
5. Pizza (yum!)
6. Central Park - Do I really need to explain?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If none of those parameters work for you...this probably won't work.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.