I would still consider myself new to San Francisco having moved here about a year ago from New York. I feel much more at home on the west coast and have to admit I am definitely in a bit of a honeymoon period with San Francisco and California in general. I work with animals in the city and spend most of my freetime pursuing whatever my current workout obsession is at the moment. I’ll do away with a personality description in favor of a list of my likes and dislikes:
- Exercising/ outdoors (disclaimer: I have no natural athletic skill; my cycling level has not progressed past the 50-60 year old crowd
- Big teeth; the bigger the better
- German men (but most certainly not limited to)
- Unfriending people who post too many pictures of their kids on Facebook; especially if said kids are ugly
- Fireworks (always the same)
- People who dislike animals; just can’t relate
- My non-Apple laptop; it sucks, a lot
- Authority figures; that old dislike still rears its ugly head even into my thirties
I would like to meet someone who is in a similar place in their life; fairly settled in their career and past the temporary furniture phase. I like people with a sarcastic air that doesn’t border on meanness. And I of course have a soft spot for anyone with an animal (reptiles and birds accepted). I am quite happy with my life and feel no need to force a relationship but would love to find a person I’m compatible with past casual dating. That said, I would be open to making friends since I work in a pretty female-dominated field and sometimes just miss having male buddies.
By the way, I always offer to pay half of the bill so don’t think its because I’m not into you. I just don't like taking advantage of people.