Anybody can seem like the right match 'on paper' but in the end chemistry wins. I am seeking that very special man to spend the rest of my life with. Not looking for anything casual and I'm not on here trying to make a 'friend' or find an activity partner. I'm here to find a man who is seeking a long-term relationship but it all starts with a date!
Deal breakers (listed here because they have been actual real life deal breakers):
1. If you are attached in any way read NOT SINGLE please do not waste your time or mine...life is too short and precious. I definitely refuse to share my man :)
2. Impeccable hygiene is imperative. I promise that if you don't shower every day we won't be a match LOL. I adore fragrance - the store bought kind! So if you don't wear cologne or are sensitive to perfume we likely won't have compatible chemistry.
3. You must have a CAR and also be legally entitled to drive it.
4. I'm more than a mamasita, I'm a Mama to 3 totally amazing kids ages 14 to 18. So if kids freak you out or if you wanna make babies....i won't be your dream girl because the factory has closed down! I have never considered them baggage and the man in my life shouldn't either.
5. I am not athletic and I do not work out or go to the gym. I am seriously proud of myself if I take a walk! This is not a joke. While I take great pride in looking my best, I am not into working out to achieve the look. This can drive really sporty or gym types bananas.