Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Struggling to keep up with my non-English speaking Russian host
family in St. Petersburg. Even the dog understands more Russian
than I do. Oh boy...
Arrive late for my ballroom dance competition. My partner thinks
I'm not showing up and left. Another girl in purple is stranded
without a partner. I grab her and we tango and waltz. And win gold
in both. What???
I tell my company in California that I want to work at a bank.
"Sure," they say, and next thing I know I'm on my way to Nebraska.
Barely a week in and I'm meeting Buffet, Michael Phelps, and
dancing my way through Rodeos.
Princeton math is killing me. My worst grades are in math. My
reaction? I decide to major in math and take 6 math classes the
next semester. Worst fucking decision for GPA. But best fucking
decision for character building.
Fighting for Princeton in a taekwondo tournament at Penn. The guy
is big. I go in cocky and confident. He ends up breaking my
Finish my Goldman interview. I've heard if the really like a
candidate they tell them straight away. I get no call and am
disappointed. A week later they call and tell me they like me so
much that 3 different teams are fighting over me.
If you want to hear more about my crazy life hit me up!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Making as big a dent in the universe as possible while having as
much fun as possible. Ask me about the specifics!
My life philosophy is summed up by the Japanese term "kaizen" -
continuous self improvement in every sphere.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being motivated to work hard towards achieving goals, and getting
the most out of life.
Getting critical feedback from friends, coworkers, family, and
using it to improve myself.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Tall, dark, and handsome.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. The Lion King
2. Lord of the Rings
4. Minority Report
6. Kuch kuch hota hai
7. The Intouchables
8. The Last Samurai.
1. The power of habit
2. Top Dog
3. The Selfish Gene
4. At home in the universe.
5. Crime and Punishment
6. A Hero of our times
7. Thinking Fast and Slow
8. I hope they serve beer in hell
9. The Four Hour Workweek
10. Principles of mathematical analysis.
1. Everything from Chopin to Eminem. Especially fond of relaxing
piano-cello music, or classical guitar.
Not fussy, but fond of Italian. Attempting to build my cooking
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2. Intellectual stimulation
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1. How to prepare for the NYC marathon while putting on bulk at the
2. How to outsmart Goldman Sachs Quants at Poker.
3. How to read faster.
4. How to be in a perpetual state of positivity and
5. How to accept that we are all just stardust and learn not to
sweat the small stuff.
6. How to make a million dollars in the next 2 years.
7. How to improve and ultimately excel at whatever I do.
8. How to manage my time very effectively.
9. How to be happy.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
1. Exploring the myriad exciting clubs/bars that NYC has to
2. Puffing at a quiet hookah with a buddy.
3. Packing my bags to just make a flight to Puerto Rico or some
other new and exotic place.
4. Plotting and planning start up ideas with friends.
5. Teaching myself French, bugging my French roommate for help, and
failing miserably at the "r".
6. Pumping metal at the gym, working to perfect the V-shape.
7. Enjoying a fancy 5 course Italian meal at some "Salumeria" over
a scintillating conversation.
8. Feverishly testing a new trading strategy that I am convinced
will turn me into a multi-millionaire.
9. Catching up on skype/facetime with family all over the
Usually one of the above, but no guarantees...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
A Victoria's Secret model once grabbed me by the hand and gave me a
demonstration of how the different type of bras she owned looked on
her and asked for my opinion on the best one. Message me if you
want to know which one I chose...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're hot, smart, and nice (all three are necessary), and willing
to wine and dine me to hear more of my stories. Preferably Merlot
with some cloying pasta.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.