Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / F / Bisexual / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Mar 4
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
"It's Emma right? You're far too drunk to go home on your own, that bus you're trying to get on is going the wrong way."
"Oh wow, you're outside."
"I think you dropped your keys/phone/card"
"Watch where you're going."
I like books that make me cry, which is most of them.
Favourite films include High Society, Flash Gordon, Lizzie Mcguire and Oklahoma. I don't have the attention span for films, these are the ones I'll watch repeatedly.
I'll watch any TV show. ANY. Once I watched Lost in 2 weeks and I hope to beat that one day. Favouritest shows are Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Supernatural and Hannah Montana (I used my netflix stats for this one).
I stopped having a favourite food when I started cooking for myself. If it's edible then it works k?
2) Headphones cos I really like avoiding speaking to people.
3) Carpets cos I don't like cold feet.
4) Friends that don't get offended when I drunk text them.
5) Bags for life from the supermarket cos my rucksack broke and normal carrier bags are rubbish for going away for weekends.
6) Tesco Everyday Value Orange Squash.
- Ages 21–26
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.