Find better matches with our advanced
27 • New Holstein, WI • Woman
I’m looking for
- Straight men only
- Ages 27–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 2
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Rather not say
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has a kid, and might want more
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly)
I'm also a very good listener, and I have a great memory on... Some things.
Books, that's pretty open. My favorite book is Gone with the Wind, and the sequels are loved. I love romance novels, something sweet is good for me.
Shows... I like crime shows like Law and Order:SVU, Bones, Grimm, things like that. An American Horror Story is right up there. Shows like Ink Master or Tattoo Nightmares hit the spot for me, as well.
I like most music, though I stay away from rap and hip hop. I like rock, classic and present, and some country the most.
I like Italian and Chinese foods, and I love cooking, so I can try new things.
5) My internet- It goes with the computer, but it's just as crucial.
4) My Stand-mixer- It was the best thing I could have found.
3) A warm, cozy blanket- I know it's a little strange, but it just makes for a beautiful evening.
2) My stuffed teddy bear- I have a collection, but there is one I've had since I was a baby and it's so important to me.
1) My son- my son ranks even above number one, he's the light of my life, the thing that brings me most happiness.
Work! I know it's strange, and I'm really not a work-aholic, but I'm always on the lookout for a new story, for something interesting.
But do not just message me right away looking for my phone number. I'm not going to just give it out and I'm not going to respect you if you do it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.