I love my family but I only get to see them twice a year. I moved to LA about three years ago in search of fortune, glory, and artistic integrity. I am still trying to get adjusted to this LA/Hollywood culture. I spend most of my non-worky-type hours exploring this city, screenwriting, and singing (not just karaoke).
I was raised in a 1940s time warp. Seriously, most everything I watched growing up was from before 1950. I lived in an old Victorian house filled with working antiques. We had a crank phone! As an actual phone!
A good friend of mine once described my apartment as "The Ghosts of Hollywood Past."
But, enough about me. Let's talk about you.
1. You're cool. You might not think you are, but you are.
2. You have a geeky side. You don't need to get every nerd reference, but a few.
3. You like to laugh. Really laugh. No half assed "only laughing at 'proper' things".
4. You're fine just relaxing together.
5. You're blunt in a witty fashion.
That may sort it. If I have any other points, I'll tell you.