Help your potential matches find common interests.
- PLACES. My favorite place in the world is Tulum, a mayan ruin
next to the Gulf of Mexico. There, a mayan observatory at the top
of a cliff looks at the beach that smoothly blends with the sea.
That place is magical, if you ever have the chance, go to this
- MOVIES. I recently watched Silver Linings Playbook and Les
Miserables, pretty good movies. I'm a fan of comedies I enjoyed
Juno, When Harry met Sally, and 500 days of summer. I also like
sci-fi movies like Contact.
- ART. I just visited the MFA to see the Degas exhibit, which I
loved. I like the impressionism and love Van Gogh. I also like the
renaissance paintings. My favorite modern artist is Javier
- BOOKS. In general I tend to read about science related topics.
Recently I read The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer,
and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I'm currently reading
Chaos: making a new science. I love the books by Carl Sagan, and I
think that Cosmos is better as a book that it is as a TV
- RADIO. I love listening to podcasts, I'm currently addicted to
NPR's Radiolab and Freakonomics.
- FOOD. In terms of food I'm not really picky, but for some strange
reason I dislike the vegetable pear, so if you ever want to poison
my food just add some of it. I eat meat, although I don't eat beef
or pork frequently; I'm more of a chicketarian. I definitely don't
eat tongue, eyes, kidney and brains, so I would make a horrible