Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22-35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:25pm
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
- Atheism but it’s not important
- English (Fluently)
My research right now involves lots of computer simulations in which fake people engage in fake risky behavior, watching and learning from each other as they go.
I'm not 100% sure what comes next. Figuring that out is becoming a bigger part of 'What I'm doing with my life,' I guess.
Going out to eat, I like a pretty wide variety - about once every two months I need a hamburger.
2. Variety - too much of the same old stuff leaves me a bit depressed.
3. Routines. I need those as well.
4. Tea. I drink lots of tea. I used to drink lots of coffee and tea, but now it's mainly tea. **Update: Coffee is back in the mix**
5. Difficult but well-defined problems. When life is too easy, or I'm not sure what comes next, that's when things go south.
6. Carbohydrates. I love 'em. I only sometimes bake, but I always like to eat baked goods.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.