Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 19
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Less than $20,000
- English (Fluently)
thuggadorethe3rd Seattle, Washington more adventurous
QueueToo Seattle, Washington more loving
Umamiyomommy Seattle, Washington less thrifty
serotonein Seattle, Washington more organized
graniteGrappler Seattle, Washington less literary
anerdseyeview Seattle, Washington more loving
sortasaurus Seattle, Washington more desiring of sex
My research right now involves lots of computer simulations in which fake people engage in fake risky behavior, watching and learning from each other as they go.
I'm not 100% sure what comes next. Figuring that out is becoming a bigger part of 'What I'm doing with my life,' I guess.
Going out to eat, I like a pretty wide variety - about once every two months I need a hamburger.
2. Variety - too much of the same old stuff leaves me a bit depressed.
3. Routines. I need those as well.
4. Tea. I drink lots of tea. I used to drink lots of coffee and tea, but now it's mainly tea.
5. Difficult but well-defined problems. When life is too easy, or I'm not sure what comes next, that's when things go south.
6. Carbohydrates. I love 'em. I only sometimes bake, but I always like to eat baked goods.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating