Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Dec 17
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently)
My research right now involves lots of computer simulations in which fake people engage in fake risky behavior, watching and learning from each other as they go.
I'm not 100% sure what comes next. Figuring that out is becoming a bigger part of 'What I'm doing with my life,' I guess.
Going out to eat, I like a pretty wide variety - about once every two months I need a hamburger.
2. Variety - too much of the same old stuff leaves me a bit depressed.
3. Routines. I need those as well.
4. Tea. I drink lots of tea. I used to drink lots of coffee and tea, but now it's mainly tea.
5. Difficult but well-defined problems. When life is too easy, or I'm not sure what comes next, that's when things go south.
6. Carbohydrates. I love 'em. I only sometimes bake, but I always like to eat baked goods.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.