Find better matches with our advanced
29 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Aug 9, 2014
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), French (Okay)
As for my life goals, after years of thinking, I've decided that life isn't about goals, but directions and balance in three categories. Everything I do goes to developing and balancing the following three categories:
1) Be self-sufficient. Either own a sustainable company or get enough assets to live off of investment income. I don't need much, just the basic necessities and enough to travel/backpack around.
2) Have close relations with family and at least a few very close friends. Start a stable, loving family of my own some day.
3) Travel, explore, and learn as much about the world as possible, along with its different cultures and points of view. The more I experience, the more goodwill I feel and become more at peace.
I really like adventure movies, comedy movies, and documentaries.
I'm a fan of going to shows with friends. Musicals, orchestra performances, opera - I enjoy them all!
I have a wide taste in music - I listen to music to suit my mood. Recently, I've been listening to a bunch of indy rock and electroswing.
To me, the most important thing to me about food is variety! Usually I'll choose the thing on the menu I've had the least or haven't heard of before. I'm the kind of person who actively tries to acquire new tastes, so I love less common foods such as durian, stinky tofu, pickled herring, intestines, etc. If I meet a food I don't like, I'll go back to eat it more to understand why some people would like it!
2) Being outdoors.
3) The prospect of exploring somewhere new.
4) Great and varied food.
5) Good beer and wine.
6) Letting my mind ponder life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.