Find better matches with our advanced
30 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 18
- Relationship Type
- 5' 7" (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), French (Somewhat), Spanish (Somewhat)
I believe life isn't about goals, but about balance and continual progress. I try to balance these three equally important aspects:
1) Learning about and exploring the world.
2) Spending time with family and friends.
3) Achieving financial independence so I never have to take a job I don't believe in.
I love adventure movies, comedies, and documentaries.
I'm a fan of going to shows with friends. Musicals, orchestra performances, opera - I enjoy them all!
I have a wide taste in music - I listen to music to suit my mood. Recently, I've been listening to a bunch of indy rock.
To me, the most important thing about food is variety! Usually I'll choose the thing on the menu I've had the least or haven't heard of before. As a result, I've tried (and like) a lot of the stranger foods out there like durian, stinky tofu, hákarl (Icelandic "rotten" shark), fugu, insects, moose, etc.
2) Being outdoors.
3) The prospect of exploring somewhere new.
4) Great and varied food.
5) Good beer and wine.
6) Letting my mind ponder life.
- Are a genuinely nice, open-minded, and happy person.
- Are excited to learn about, explore, and experience the world.
- Love the outdoors.
- Believe in equality for all (including having an equal relationship).
- Are independent, adaptable, and willing to learn/try new things.
Please message me if you want to chat or meet! I can get pretty lazy in contacting people :P
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.