Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Oct 29
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), French (Okay)
BradWoodville San Francisco, California more attentive
Hwy41Revisited San Francisco, California more attentive
JackDonaghy591 San Francisco, California more adventurous
yoyomikey San Francisco, California more attentive
Greeeeeeeg San Francisco, California more attentive
sfo2012 San Francisco, California more adventurous
g_d_c San Francisco, California more desiring of sex
-inde_ed San Francisco, California more artsy
After years of thinking, I distilled my life goals to three concrete points. Everything I do feeds in to one of these goals. In no particular order, as they are all important, my goals are:
1) Be self-sufficient. Either own a sustainable company or get enough assets to live off of investment income. I don't need much, just the basic necessities and enough to travel/backpack around.
2) Have close relations with family and at least a few very close friends. Start a stable, loving family of my own some day.
3) Travel, explore, and learn as much about the world as possible, along with its different cultures and points of view. The more I experience, the more goodwill I feel and become more at peace.
- Kitchen Confidential
- Foundation Series
- I, Robot
- Mathematical Physics (Kusse & Westwig)
- Travelling with Che Guevara.
- Atlas Shrugged
- Snow Crash
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Indiana Jones
- Pixar movies
- Star Wars: only ep. IV, V, VI of course ;)
- Demolition Man
- early Disney movies like Lion King and Aladdin
- The Hangover
- Studio Ghibli movies
- Back to the Future
- The Shining
- The Matrix
- It's a Wonderful Life
- 20th Century Boys
- Ong Bak
I really enjoy Broadway shows but have sadly only seen a few. Maybe we can watch some together!
As for TV, I don't watch too much, but I really enjoy:
- Flight of the Conchords
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Top Gear (British version of course)
- Daily Show
- Colbert Report
- Battlestar Galactica
- No Reservations
- Lonely Planet / Pilot Guides / Globe Trekker
- The Wire
- Katy Perry
- Owl City
- Avalanche City
- Gin Wigmore
- Ting Tings
- The Killers
- Teresa Teng
- Black Eyed Peas
- Classical and some opera music
- The White Stripes
- Die Antwoord
- Caravan Palace
Everything! Variety is important for me. There's way too much for me to list here, so I'm just going to list a bunch of stuff that pops in to my mind:
Rendang, assam laksa, satay, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, ramen, curry of all sorts (including Japanese), burger with beetroot & egg, steak and kidney pie, fish & kumara chips, abalone, steak, barfi, ice cream - especially cardamom or pistachio, soan papadi, bibimbap with lots of gochujang, Korean BBQ, pajeon, hoe, palusami, taro, cassava, breadfruit, anything cooked in an umu (underground oven), smoked fish, lox, pickled or smoked herring, congee, any steamed buns, spicy hotpot, xiao long bao, mung bean cake, ciorba, borscht, pierogies, BBQ, poutine, fried chicken, doner kebap, shawarma, falafel, Thai noodle soups, pho, tagine, gored gored, larb, spicy green papaya salad with plenty of fish sauce, fried plantains, Neapolitan pizza, sushi - especially saba, toro, and uni, dosa, uttapam, chole bhature, mud crabs, sea cucumbers, cendol, tom yum soup, pad thai, banh mi, nainaimo bars, jian bing, Peking duck, jamon Iberico applied to anything, pesto, salad: Greek or Nicoise, authentic tacos, pupusa, menudo, lahmacun, lokum, baklava, Spanish olives, Persian kebabs, dolmeh, Vietnamese vermicelli bowls with lots of fish sauce, aji amarillo sauce, durian, mangosteen, pomegranate, salted fish casserole, halva, skate, nopales, ... wow, I get too excited over food...
2) The great outdoors.
3) The prospect of exploring somewhere new.
4) Great and varied food.
5) Good beer and wine.
6) Letting my mind ponder life.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating