Find better matches with our advanced
40 • M • Berlin, Germany
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:55am
- 6′ 2″ (1.89m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), German (Fluently), Russian (Poorly)
Most of this is still in development.
Listening, and talking when i have something to talk about.
Taking pics with sundowns & clouds
Giving hugs, cuddling and caressing. Especially.
a lot of stuff i did not figured out yet.
Alistair McLean, John Ringo, Michael Crichton, Michael Stackpole, Jared Diamond
Documentaries (esp. history & nature), the fifth element, Leon the professional, Conan the barbarian, quest for fire, the englishman who went up a hill but came down a mountain, Rome, NCIS, American Dad, Futurama, some anime movies & series
I like a lot but cant name genres or bands sometimes. Here are some i got CDs from.
Loreena McKennitt, theatre of tragedy, Eluveitie, nightwish, the cardigans & some movie soundtracks
milk & chocolate, cheese & mustard
Obviously i eat more than that but this fits great together.
- My glasses. Iam far from a mole, but i prefer to discover peoples expression without going nose to nose.
- Books. Yeah ebook readers & technological progress, i know. Got one too, but still prefer paper.
- Sleep. Getting grumpy if its missing. Grumpier as usual i mean.
- something creative to do, usually with my hands (even the matcher says iam less creative)
- Hugs & cuddles.
The eagerness of people to put sensible data into the net.
Why the matcher shows a nonacceptable answer when i like to give massages and she likes to receive them.
Why some women believe nice guys are not kissable.
instead, you are looking for someone different. Or something.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.