Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
*** Alright, folks - sorry to say (or not sorry at all) I have met
someone on here and am no longer available. Best of luck to you
all! <3 ***
Things you need to know:
- I'm a musician. I sing and play the piano/synth/make weird
- I drink a lot of tea. A lot. Rooibos is my favorite.
- I think tattoos are amazing. I have 4.
- I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd.
- I tend to frown a lot...not intentionally. My face just feels
more comfortable like that. I get asked "Are you okay?" a
- Anything involving Legend of Zelda, comics, or the supernatural
will interest me.
- I'm kind of a homebody. I would prefer to stay in and watch a
movie than go out to a raging party.
- If I could change careers, I would be a criminal profiler.
- I have a really good memory. I remember conversations I had in
the 3rd grade.
- I love fashion! I definitely see clothing and jewelry as an
expression of yourself and not just a necessity. If you have no
sense of style, we might not get along.
- I am extremely honest...sometimes to a fault.
- I dig guys that wear slim fitting pants and cardigans.
- If you look anything like Andrew Garfield, then I might fall in
love with you.
- People tend to tell me that I'm 'intense' and have 'weird taste'.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Watching Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings marathons.
Wishing I was brilliant like Sherlock Holmes.
Blasting weird pop songs while driving.
Buying shoes. Lots of them.
And probably working...maybe.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
If it's a woman, probably my skin. I get a lot of random
compliments on my skin, specifically from middle aged women.
If it's a guy, then probably my eyes...or the giant leg tattoo.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite Books: The Harry Potter series, Lipshitz Six or Two Angry
Blondes, In The Woods, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Mister
Death's Blue Eyed Girls
Favorite Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, Like Minds, anything by Wes
Favorties Shows: Sherlock (BBC), The Office UK, The Office U.S.,
Being Human, The New Girl
Favorite Music: Superchunk, The Cardigans, Los Campesinos, The
Beatles, The Ronettes, Kimbra, Robyn, Maritime - too many to
Favorite Food: If there is good bread involved, then I'm happy.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My family
2. My friends
5. My laptop
6. A sweet pair of black boots
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Music. It's always on my mind, whether writing or just listening to
my favorite records. I'm also always scheming the next adventure
for myself and friends whether its a party, a concert, or an apple
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
On a typical Friday, I'm usually having dinner and drinks with my
closest friends to unwind from the stressful week.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm an open book. Everything anyone wants to know about me, they
can just ask and I'll tell them.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.