- I am a Massachusetts guy, born and raised, and I love Boston. Yes, that includes the sports teams. No, I won't hold it against you if you aren't into sports. (If you're a Yankees fan, however...)
- I love to travel, in principle. In practice, I have not left the country in about five years. I find this disappointing, but realistically I don't see a good overseas trip in my near future. Ah well. (Update: I went to Canada recently! That counts, right?!)
- I do have some great stories from my previous roaming, though. Ask me about Caracas.
- I don't know my personality type. I don't like to classify people, nor to be classified. Chemistry happens, or it doesn't, and four letters won't tell me who it will or will not happen with.
- I am a nerd. I am not ashamed to be a nerd. Joss Whedon is my idol. It's okay if you don't know who that is.
- I am a writer. I would be a writer even if I weren't paid to. That I can pay (some of) the bills by writing just makes it all the sweeter.
- I have tattoos. I like tattoos. I like getting them, I like having them, I like women who like getting and having them. Though I like the other type of women, too.
- And to close, a joke:
What is blue and smells like red paint? (Answer: you'll have to send me a message if you want to find out!)